ACT is a not-for-profit, international development organization, based on Christian values.
Since 1982 ACT has been working with partners who work with vulnerable, marginalized and disadvantaged people in Tunisia.
We seek to bring transformation to the communities we are involved with through:
• encouraging local initiatives of sustainable development
• learning together in an attitude of sharing and dialog
• working alongside
• encouraging sharing between different groups and partners
• recognizing the dignity and rights of each person
• respecting the culture of the country
ACT is a team-based organization and has a head office in Tunis as well as teams based around the country.
A new charity is being created in the UK, supporting ACT’s vision and aims.